Great Park Shake Shack
Since opening the doors on Monday 7th September 2020, the Shake Shack has been hugely popular with the local community.
Please click to find out more...Full Details & Booking
We are hiring!
If you are interested in becoming a member of team GPCC and are friendly, outgoing and have excellent customer service skills see the below job description and apply within!
The role meets national living wage, plus additional holiday pay and hours are likely to include daytimes shifts with flexibility for evening and occasional weekend hours, where required. (approx. 20 hours+ per week initially after training)
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Staff required for a local community centre based in Great Park dedicated to users and residents. You will be part a highly motivated team specialising in excellent customer service, as well as a host of other responsibilities as outlined in the job specification.
Please note this role is expected to be for two full daytime shifts, along with an additional one to two evening shifts, as required. There will be further scope for additional weekend hours depending on the centres demand. You will have excellent time keeping and customer service skills and be confident in lone working when fully trained.
Key responsibilities & duties
• Assist and supervise customers in their use of the facilities, ensuring their safety and well-being always.
• Assist in reception and booking duties. Including ensuring that inspection and attendance sheets are up to date and correct.
• Always deliver excellent customer service.
• Undertake any other administration tasks as and when required including responding to enquiries and taking bookings for clients using an online database.
• Set up and take down of rooms and equipment in a proper and safe manner. This could include the opening/locking and checking of all rooms and buildings within the centre when required.
• Carry out regular routine inspections of the sports equipment to ensure satisfactory operation and maintenance of safety standards.
• Undertake cleaning as necessary in order to attain a high level of cleanliness and maintenance of safety standards.
• Assist in any marketing and promotional tasks including regular social media updates.
• Assist all customers who have queries, complaints or require information, in a polite, friendly and helpful manner.
• Undertake any specific tasks relating to new initiatives, special events and special customer needs.
• Comply with all operating procedures and requirements of the company.
Excellent Customer service skills.
Ability to solve problems.
Sound Communication skills, both written and verbal.
Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
Experience in a customer service
This job requires lone working at times and locking up of facilities. As such only responsible candidates over the age of 18 will be considered.
Desired Criteria (not essential):
GCSE Qualifications in English and Maths (C or above).
First Aid Trained.
Experience in opening/locking up facilities and the responsibilities with which this brings.
Knowledge of the local area.
In order to deliver the service effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed, and the post holder will be required to perform work not specifically referred to above. Such duties however will fall within the scope of the post.
Applications – how to apply:
To apply for this role please send your CV and a brief cover letter to include why you would like to work at Great Park Community Centre, outlining any relevant skills and experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org.